NeoPost IS-460 Advanced Mailing SystemPerformance
- Quick & Efficient Mail Processing – The Dynamic Weighing Platform dramatically reduces time spent running mail. It’s patented four point detection system automatically measures the length, width, thickness, and weight, to accurately calculate postage for each mail piece. This saves significant time, by quickly and accurately processing your mail at up to 60 letters per minute.
- Fast Weighing & Metering – The mixed-size feeder with anti-skew rollers ends manually sorting mail by size, making processing mail faster and simpler. It eliminates manual adjustments for length, width, or thickness, and provides automatic processing and sealing of combinations of different sizes and formats of envelopes.
- Simple To Operate – The IS460 has a large graphical control panel which makes navigation simple and virtually error-proof for even the most casual user. The reduction in keystrokes lets you process mail in just a few easy steps. Automatic date set, short cut keys, and the IM Rate Wizard make processing mail quick and easy.
- Makes A Great Impression – Proven HP digital ink jet printing technology prints a crisp clean imprint every time. You can also enter and print custom text messages, advertising messages or graphics on your outgoing mail. Use the outside of your mail piece to communicate short, key messages to your current and potential customers.
- Ready When Needed – Always be up to date on new USPS rate changes through automatic downloads of the latest postal rates. Simplify your business processes by receiving “low ink” alerts via e-mail for timely ink cartridge reordering and eliminate postage pre-payment through its easy and convenient “download postage now, pay later” capability.
- Keeps Supply Costs Low – IS460 prints a USPS approved IBI-Lite indicia which requires less ink, and provides a long life ink cartridge and prints up to 17,500 impressions before requiring a replacement cartridge. In addition, the IS460 offers reliable and low cost self adhesive labels.
- Departmental Accounting – Track postal costs of different departments, and establish and monitor individual budgets with pre-set limits and automatic alerts. You even have the ability to remotely access usage information, graphs and reports from your desktop over the web (Industry exclusive). You can generate reports to analyze departmental, mail class and time-period data, or even export the data directly into Excel to combine with other expenses.